Janelle Reid-Bailey is the founder of Divine Career Solutions, a career consultancy specializing in strategic and individualized career and business counseling that empowers people for success and helps them achieve their goals. She is also a VP of Human Resources for a global company. She has more than 15 years of Human Resource experience working with Fortune 500 companies to solve their most important people strategy challenges.
Janelle is a dynamic speaker and coach who built her platform of career and business empowerment by designing and implementing talent management and succession planning processes that combine strategy with individual needs to identify, develop, and deploy key talent that builds value creation and aids in business success. Janelle is masterful at devising innovative strategies to elevate people to the next level.
Janelle is passionate and committed to helping people walk in their authority for the advancement of their careers and businesses. Practical, wise, and revelatory, Janelle is a woman of substance who has steadily defied expectations of the status quo of success. Discover more about Janelle at www.divinecareersolutions.com
About Her Book – Awakening Your Value Proposition
How would your life change if you stopped chasing success and focused on turning problems into opportunities?
After fifteen years in Human Resources with global businesses, she realized that she was focused on chasing success instead of creating value and defining her value proposition.
- Is self-doubt pushing me to quit versus learning and improving more?
- Am I comfortable with being stagnant? How do I break that cycle of being stagnant to becoming effective?
- Am I clear on my vision to make decisions?
- When was the last time I asked God about who He created me to be and what He created me to do?
- How do I develop ways to be adaptive and forward-thinking?
- What does it say about me if I try and fail?
- Do I want to learn how to cultivate my talent and skills to be more effective?
- Do I know what to do when I don’t know what to do?
- Do I make goals that are action-oriented or results-oriented?
If any of those sound familiar, Janelle is here to help you with a roadmap and a path forward to change. With her lively wit, Janelle describes her triumphs and her disappointments with her career and business.
This is not the story of someone who woke up one morning and instantly became successful. Janelle made gradual and daily changes to gain consistency with solutions-focused habits, while still keeping the power and prestige she had worked so hard to gain. Now she wants to help you do the same.
In this faith-based book, you will discover these seven core practical principles:
- Overcoming the fear of rejection
- Learning from failures
- Leveraging your talent and skills to create value
- Renewing your mindset by way of a disciplined thought life
- Maximizing on result-oriented goals
- Interpreting the language of strategy and success and translating it to action
- Taking accountability and ownership to create consistency
If you’re ready to take action and move your career and business goals from distraction to direction, transition your skills, knowledge, and capabilities to create value and adopt solutions-based thinking to deliver results, what are you waiting for?